Answer ( 1 )


    On the off chance that you have loose bowels, drink a ton of water and different liquids. Your primary care physician may propose that you drink a rehydration fluid-like Pedialyte or take a drug like loperamide (Imodium) if your looseness of the bowels is serious.

    If your PCP affirms that you have a salmonella disease, they may recommend anti-microbials. Take them precisely as coordinated, and make certain to complete the solution.

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question. Only Registered Members can answer the questions. Registration is Free